- Efficient modeling - I keep getting out of memory errors, and some crashes on my larger models.
- Text - How can I use non-English characters in the Text tool?
- Bezier curves - Is there any way to join two Bezier curves into one?
- How can I quickly get some human figures into a scene?
- Modeling view - Sometimes my view of the model gets all messed up, and part of it is cut off.
- Editing objects - Can I edit a primitive object?
- Nested nodes - I'm having trouble with a texture on an object doing unexpected things. Could this be caused by a nested node?
- Skin tool - When I am skinning something, parts of the object twist.
- New windows - When I double-click an object, why does it always pop up in a little window? Can I change this?
- Double helix - How can I make a double helix, like the DNA model? What tools would I work with?
- Modeling tentacles - How would I go about modeling 3D tentacles made out of multiple pieces of metal?
- Joint/Break Joint tools - I'm having trouble changing Joint to Break Joint, how do I do this?
- Snap tool - Where is the Snap tool located in Design 3D CX 6 and 7?
- Bezier curves - I'm a new user. Where can I find some basic information about working with Bezier curves?
- Replicate - How can I replicate an object along a curved path (like beads along a string)?
- Centering a circle - I'm trying to draw a circle at the center of the grid, but it's not working precisely.
- Recenter - Is there a keyboard shortcut to Recenter an object after I ungroup it?