- CX 7.6 - Requirements - What are the Windows/PC system requirements?
- Is Strata releasing Design 3D CX 8 for Windows?
- CX 7 - 64-bit - Does Design 3D v7 run with 64-bit Windows?
- CX 7 - nVidia cards - I have an nVidia graphics card, and I'm seeing some strange things in the modeling window display.
- CX 7 - Memory errors - I am getting 'out of memory' errors, what can I do?
- CX 7 - Special characters - How can I use non-English characters in the Text tool on a PC?
- CX 7 - Installing - During installation, Design 3D keeps telling me I need to log in as an administrator. I have an administrator account.
- CX 7 - Vista - I can't read the UI text in the Design 3D dialogs.
- Interface flickering - I'm having some flickering and strange redraws in the modeling window.
- Updating - I just updated to the latest version, now I'm getting the message "Lua: error in script," and the software won't run.
- Windows 7/Vista - I'm trying to install Strata 3D CX on Windows 7. When the installer finishes, I get an error that says the program has been installed improperly.
- Crashing in Vista - When I render anything my CPU usage hits the roof even with Raytracing, and Soft Shadows crashes my machine. I'm running Vista Ultimate on a 64 bit PC, 4Gb Ram and an Intel Duo core CPU at 2 x 266Ghz.