I just downloaded the 3.8.1 updater and when I run it I get an error message "11002:2,-15". What's going on and how do I update my Strata program?
|Answer:||Something the updater needs to find has been changed somehow inside the Strata 3D 3.8 folder or there is something in it which the updater does not recognize. If you have added anything to your Resources folder - Textures, Shapes, etc. - move htem to your Desktop and try the updater again. Otherwise trash your current program folder and reinstall from the CD then run the updater.|
- Disk Errors on Windows NT - 2002-04-10
- Vector for v6 - I just purchased Design 3D CX 6. I already own Strata 3D Vector for v5.x but it's not showing in the Render menu.
- Memory errors/crashes - When I try to render an image, I get an "Out of Memory" error or crash.
- Efficient modeling - I keep crashing or getting 'Out of Memory' errors.
- PS Plug-ins - I installed Strata 3D CX 6, but it doesn't work with PS CS4, and I get an error message trying to send a 3D model to Photoshop.
You cannot comment on this entry