There are several good tutorials available for Enfold 3D CX:
- There is a good basic tutorial in the Enfold 3D CX User Guide. This is available from within Illustrator. Go to the Help menu > Strata Enfold 3D CX > User Guide. There is a section called "Creating a Basic Box," that's a good place to start.
- There is an Enfold 3D CX tutorial in the November 2010 issue of the Adobe Edge newsletter.
This tutorial shows you how to create a folded package design in Enfold 3D, and then export it as a U3D file and create high quality image presentations directly in Photoshop. Source files are included, and this tutorial requires Photoshop CS4 or CS5 Extended (only Photoshop Extended includes 3D layers.) The tutorial is located here.
- There are some additional tutorial videos on the Strata website here. Look for “Strata Enfold 3D CX: Unique Print Invitation,” and "Strata Enfold 3D CX: Carton and Point-of-Sale Design."
- Don't forget to check the Enfold forum on the StrataCafe, Strata's user community site.
- If you want more formal classes, contact Strata for referral to certified Strata trainers, who are available for online or in-person training.