Questions in Installation and Registration
- Is Enfold compatible with Mavericks (Mac OS 10.9.x)?
- Requirements - What are the system requirements for Enfold 3D CX?
- Install fails - I downloaded the Enfold installer, but it's not working.
- I upgraded to Adobe CS 5.5, and now my Enfold plug-in does not appear in Illustrator.
- Lion - Will Enfold 3D CX install on Lion (Mac OS 10.7.x)?
- Account and password - I lost my Esko account password, how do I get it back?
- Uninstalling - I uninstalled the trial version, and then installed the Enfold I purchased. It's not working.
- Install error - I downloaded a trial version of Enfold, then removed it. Now when I try to install it, I get this message: “You cannot install Strata Enfold 3D CX on this volume. A newer version of this software already exists on this volume.”
- Confirmation Email - I installed Enfold, and registered with Esko, but I haven't received my confirmation email to activate the software.
- Activation - I downloaded and installed the trial for Enfold, but the menu items and tools are not available in Illustrator.
- I downloaded the Enfold trial, but I don't know how to install and activate it.
- Remote Desktop - Can I use Remote Desktop to access an off-line machine and activate Enfold 3D CX?
- New OS - I'm upgrading from Mac OS 10.5 to 10.6, will Enfold still work?
- New OS - Will my activation still work if I install a new OS?
- Activating a trial - I used the Enfold trial, but then purchased the software. How do I activate it, and enter the serial number?
- Transferring License - I need to install Strata Enfold on a new computer. How do I transfer the license over?
- License - Can I use Enfold on more than one machine? I purchased Enfold recently and would like to use it on my computer at work, and on my laptop when I travel.
one category up