Pre-5.5 versions of Strata 3D
Page 1 out of 3 Pages
- 3.8.1 updater > 3.8.1 updater error message - 2003-02-06
- Errors > StudioPro 2.x - DXF Import Problems - 2002-06-22
- Flipping Normals - 2002-04-10
- Fog > Intersecting light beams - 2002-06-22
- Export > Flash > Flash & S3D
- Aura FX > Rendering an Aura behind a glass object - 2002-04-10
- Memory allocation - How do I control memory size for Design 3D? I am getting 'out of memory' messages.
- Illustrator - I am unable to import a single letter from Illustrator CS2. I have tried all the .eps formats.
- Is Strata 3D CX 5 compatible with Windows Vista?
- Raydiosity > Faster Raydiosity Rendering - 2002-04-10
- Ripples (Making a flag wave) - 2002-04-10
- Does CX 5.5 take advantage of the processors in the i5 and i7 iMacs ? If so, what kind of rendering boost is obtained?
- I've just installed Strata 3D CX on my Windows computer and when I start the program all I get is a blank, white screen.
- Will Strata 3D CX V4.x (with any updates) run on Mac OS x 10.5 or later?
- Nested Nodes - 2002-04-11
- Snow Leopard - Are there any issues with v5.5 and Snow Leopard?
- Application Errors - I am using 5.5 on iMac OS X 10.5.8. When working in Strata 5.5 pieces of my model keep disappearing. Also, I can't model in any view except isometric - all other views seem to be blank.
- Known issue with latest drivers for nVidia 7800GT video card.
- Installing - I just installed Strata 3D on my Macintosh but when I run it I get only 2 tools in my Extensions Palette. What is going on?
- Is Strata 3D CX 5 compatible with Apple's new Leopard OS 10.5 operating system?