- Stretching keyframes - What is the key combination to stretch multiple keyframes out over time?
- Rotation - I'm trying to animate two meshed gears, spinning in opposite directions. I have keyframes at 0, 180 and 360, but they both spin the same direction.
- Creating keyframes - When I try to animate simple objects, the event markers do not show up.
- Animation basics - I'm trying to create a simple animation of a cube but I can't get it to work.
- Clearing keyframes - Is there is an easy way to clear out keyframes in the Project window?
- Reversing motion - I want the second half of my animation to go in reverse, without having to do it manually.
- Color depth - I rendered a small animation to Quicktime, the frames look fine while rendering, but the finished movie is all blue colored!
- Animation path - How do I attach an object to a bezier path?
- Keyframes - How can I rotate an object without the "in-betweening" smoothing the motion? I want the object to jump to the new position.
- Export as Quicktime - I'm trying to set up my first movie and when I Export to a QuickTime movie from the modeling window, it doesn't work.
- Rendering as Quicktime - I created an animation, now how do I render it as a Quicktime movie?
- Smooth rotation- How can I rotate an object smoothly 360 degrees? Anytime I go past 180 it jumps the shorter distance in the other direction.