- CX 7.5 - Do any Photoshop plug-ins come with Design 3D CX 7.5?
- CX 7/7.5 - Do I need Photoshop to use Design 3D? Which version of PS, and how does it work?
- CX 7 - Do the Photoshop plug-ins work with Photoshop CS 6?
- PS Plug-ins - In Design 3D CX 6, my renderings are opening in Photoshop with a black background. They used to be transparent.
- PS Plug-ins - In PS CS5, when I try to transfer a model the 64-bit version of Photoshop opens.
- PS Plug-ins - I have Photoshop CS4 and 5. In CS5 32-bit mode, I get an error when I select "Send Model to Photoshop," saying PS doesn't have enough RAM.
- PS Plug-ins - I went from CS4 to CS5, now I can't see my Strata plug-ins in Photoshop.
- PS Plug-ins - When I try to 'Send Model to Photoshop' I get an Error 8800 alert. I'm on Windows 7 and Photoshop 64-bit CS4 Extended.
- PS Plug-ins - I installed Strata 3D CX 6, but it doesn't work with PS CS4, and I get an error message trying to send a 3D model to Photoshop.
- PS Plug-ins - When using "Send to Photoshop" I get an alert: "Version mismatch while communicating 3D model data..."