- Is Enfold compatible with Mavericks (Mac OS 10.9.x)?
- Is Enfold compatible with Adobe Illustrator CS6?
- Will Enfold 3D CX work with Adobe Illustrator CS5, 5.1 or 5.5?
- Where can I find tutorials and other learning resources for Strata Enfold 3D CX?
- Can I use an ARD (.ard) file in Enfold?
- I have a .box file that works great with a particularly sized layout. Can I scale or expand this same box file to work with larger layouts?
- The line type name (Cut or Crease) isn't showing in Illustrator's Color palette under the color slider.
- I'm having trouble getting my complex project to fold. It's got many segments and fold lines, and the Fold button never becomes active.
- 3D PDFs - Can I export a 3D animation to a PDF viewable by all? I don't have Acrobat Professional.
- Trapping - Can Enfold 3D handle trapping, and work with Esko's trapping program?
- Is there a way to control the lighting or perspective/view in Enfold 3D CX?
- Color Shift - When I import a U3D file into Strata Design 3D CX 6.0 from Enfold the colors look inverted.
- Thickness - Is there a way to add thickness to a carton using Enfold 3D?
- Does Enfold export to 3D pdf files like Esko Graphics Studio?
- Can I use more than one object in Enfold? For example, a pocket to be glued on to the main design.
- Why do I keep getting "Gap" error warnings when I try to fold up my design?