- CX 8 - File formats - What file formats does version 8 import and export?
- CX 8 - I can't import Illustrator or PDF files for some reason.
- VRML - Is there a way to delete all the textures from all the objects in an imported VRML model?
- SketchUp - Is there a way to import SketchUp models with textures into Strata?
- STP files - How can I use my .stp files? Is Design 3D a good choice for designing small enclosures (ie cell case)?
- 3D Studio Max - Can Strata Design 3D CX open models from other 3D programs like 3D Studio Max?
- U3D - Which version of Strata 3D CX is required to be able to import .u3d files?
- SolidWorks - What file format can I use to import a file from SolidWorks?
- AutoCAD - How can I get my AutoCAD models into Strata?
- Pro/E - How can I get Pro/E files into Design 3D?
- VectorWorks - What's the best way to bring VectorWorks files into Design 3D?
- AutoCAD - Can I import existing CAD files into Design 3D CX using DXF?
- FormZ/DXF - What's the best way to get models from FormZ into Strata?
- OBJ - When I import a model in the OBJ format, the model comes in fine but the textures are stripped of image maps, etc. How do I maintain the applied textures?