When I try to run Strata 3Dpro 3.8 in OS X I get an error -192 resources not found. Why is this happening?
|Answer:||At this time the 3.8 version of Strata 3Dpro has not been localized for any language other than English. You need to set your default system language to English and the Number system to U.S.|
- Achieving smooth animation - 2002-04-10
- Flipping Normals - 2002-04-10
- Ripples (Making a flag wave) - 2002-04-10
- Raytracing > Rendering holes in letters - 2002-04-10
- Stencil Map > Rings of Saturn - 2002-04-11
You cannot comment on this entry