How can I get faster Raydiosity Rendering?
|Answer:||This set of Raydiosity settings gives soft shadows and minimizes all other features. Start with Raydiosity Best. Under the Expert button in the Render dialog, the Raydiosity Esoterica numbers are as follows (from the top in Mac 3Dpro):
The Raytracing Esoterica numbers are:
These settings provide soft shadows so long as you've given some radius to your point or spot lights (don't use global lights, they don't make soft shadows). The other features of Raydiosity are minimized.
Reflected light will be suppressed by these settings.
- Achieving smooth animation - 2002-04-10
- Flipping Normals - 2002-04-10
- Ripples (Making a flag wave) - 2002-04-10
- Raytracing > Rendering holes in letters - 2002-04-10
- Stencil Map > Rings of Saturn - 2002-04-11
You cannot comment on this entry