What is a C0000005 error?
|Answer:||This could be a couple of things. |
Do you have an HP printer set as the default printer for Windows? This can cause your problem. Changing the default to some other printer type while running Strata will solve the problem.
Another possibility is the video card drivers and/or OpenGL. You should be using the latest drivers from the video card manufacturer. Also check the chipset being used on the card. Sometimes drivers from the chipset manufacturer will work better than those from the card manufacturer.
After downloading the drivers be sure to remove any drivers currently installed then install the new set.
Be sure to check the video card manufacturer's web site for the latest info and any known problems with OpenGL.
- Achieving smooth animation - 2002-04-10
- Flipping Normals - 2002-04-10
- Ripples (Making a flag wave) - 2002-04-10
- Raytracing > Rendering holes in letters - 2002-04-10
- Stencil Map > Rings of Saturn - 2002-04-11
You can comment this FAQ