The Snap-To tool (as it's now called) can be found in the fly out menu under the Move Tool at the top of the main Tool palette. For more information about this tool, see Chapters 2 and 3 in the User Guide.
- Skin tool - When I am skinning something, parts of the object twist.
- Ripples (Making a flag wave) - 2002-04-10
- Visible laser - How can I make a realistic visible laser?
- Shadows - How do I adjust the density and the blurryness of shadows?
- Vector for v6 - I just purchased Design 3D CX 6. I already own Strata 3D Vector for v5.x but it's not showing in the Render menu.
You cannot comment on this entry