Yes, Design 3D is a good choice for this. To import STEP files you'll need to use another program that can import that format and export it to one of our formats. There is an inexpensive (less than $100) program called ViaCAD which a lot of our users use to convert CAD files to files which Strata can read.
- Visible laser - How can I make a realistic visible laser?
- Vector for v6 - I just purchased Design 3D CX 6. I already own Strata 3D Vector for v5.x but it's not showing in the Render menu.
- OBJ - When I import a model in the OBJ format, the model comes in fine but the textures are stripped of image maps, etc. How do I maintain the applied textures?
- Raytracing > Flickering and Noise Reduction - 2002-04-10
- Smooth rotation- How can I rotate an object smoothly 360 degrees? Anytime I go past 180 it jumps the shorter distance in the other direction.
You cannot comment on this entry