- CX 7 - Custom textures - How do I get my custom textures to show up in the Resource palette?
- CX 7 - Anisotropic metal - How do I set up an anisotropic metal texture?
- CX 7 - Anisotropy - How do I use the new Anisotropy texture channel?
- CX 7 - Normal maps - What is a Normal map? Where do I get one, and how do I use it?
- CX 7 - Glass - How do I set up a decent glass texture?
- Reflections - I can't figure out how to get reflections on my rendered object.
- CX 7 - Normal map - My normal map looks very washed out, and the texture is not rendering correctly.
- Bottle labels - I want to bring in an oval Photoshop label art and wrap it onto a bottle ... but I need the area outside of the label to be transparent.
- CX 6 - How do you get custom textures to appear in the Resources Palette?
- Deleting - Is there a way to easily delete all the textures from all the objects in a model? I have a complex object that I imported from a VRML file.
- Linking to PS Files - Is there a way to change the Image Map default setting from "Embed" to "Link to File"?
- Animating - How can I replace a texture on an object during an animation, then change back again?