How much RAM should I allocate for Strata 3D?
|Answer:||Contrary to most Mac apps, Strata absconds with system memory as it needs more RAM. This is used for rendering. any RAM allocated to SSP is not available for rendering, and tends to cause out of memory errors. |
The only reason to increase RAM allocation to SSP is if you have large texturemaps or are doing booleans.
- Achieving smooth animation - 2002-04-10
- Flipping Normals - 2002-04-10
- Ripples (Making a flag wave) - 2002-04-10
- Raytracing > Rendering holes in letters - 2002-04-10
- Stencil Map > Rings of Saturn - 2002-04-11
You cannot comment on this entry