Transferring License - I need to install Strata Enfold on a new computer. How do I transfer the license over?

~ 0 min
2010-02-03 14:53

You need to deactivate the Enfold license on the old computer, and then install Enfold and activate it on the new computer.

You can deactivate the old computer using the "EskoArtwork Local License Manager" program that is installed in your Application folder. You can also access this license manager in Illustrator: go to the Help menu > Strata Enfold 3D CX > Trial and Licenses. In the "EskoArtwork Plug-ins" dialog that opens, click on the "EskoArtwork License Manager" button in the lower left corner. 



Average rating 0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry